Some Thoughts About Friends
This is short and sweet. As I edit more of my collection of quotes, I may add to this. Meanwhile, you are welcome to add to it through your comments. Enjoy!
Thoughts of Friends
- When you are with a friend you can talk a lot; but you don’t need to talk at all.
- Friends come in all sizes.
- Friends come in all ages.
- Sometimes friends have two good legs, sometimes friends come on crutches, sometimes a friend comes in a wheelchair. Sometimes you need to go to your friend who cannot leave the bed.
- When a friend goes away the friendship doesn’t.
- Friends don’t excuse what you do wrong, but they do forgive you.
- A friend delights in your successes and good times. A friend walks by your side through the hard times.
- A friend listens; a friend shares.
- *Joy shared is double joy, sorrow shared is half sorrow. (I have temporarily lost the reference for this quote, which appeared in Reader’s Digest.)
- A friend doesn’t mind you being silent when you don’t want to talk. A friend is willing to listen when you do want to talk.
This Hub was last updated on July 24, 2011
You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this article up or down.